Saturday, February 12, 2011

Cousin Engagement..

Within the 1week holidays, there are so many things happen, such as attending some open house, cousin engagement,helping another cousin for his wedding that is just around the corner and not to forget having some "cards" time with the family and relatives. haha! My apology for the late update in my blog,and here i am to talk some craps again.

Okayyy,okayy.. What im going to share with everyone is about the last Sunday, which is on the 6th of February. I dont get used to attend any engagement actually, i just attend weddings. haha! But since my cousin is living next door, there's no reason why i cant attend. haaha! kidding cousin!

Early in the morning around 7am, i was awake by the alarm clock. After taking my bath,I went to my cousin house in case they need my help. Oh yes, FYI, this is my first time wearing a "cheongsam" and I like it! hahaa~ We were ask to wear a Cheongsam since the "in-laws" is a Chinese.
Anywhere, even thou it was a very tiring day, but i should say it was a very memorable day hope God will give them blessings. I cant write much about the engagement, but i will attach some photos along. Here it is.















No comments:

Post a Comment