Saturday, February 12, 2011

Back to the last sem break a.k.a Chinese New Year =)

Hello everyone! Here i am again after for so long. Yes, i mean, in a very longgggggggg time!
Let me try to recall what happen during the recent Chinese new year.

Well, obviously im not a Chinese anywhere. hehe! But i just celebrate it as usual =)
Attended a few open house with the parents. It is funny when i recall it again because on the 2nd day of CNY, dad bring me along to Dr.Chua's house. I didn't recognize that he was one of the uitm sabah staff because dad told me Dr.Chua was a formar staff in DBkk until I saw a few lecturers of mine. LOL! Till then, i feel awkward. hahaha! I didn't expect to get to bump with my lecturers.

Anywhere,I was amaze that everyone get to gathered even thou we came in a different races and religion but still everyone can click together. Not to forget our coordinator Mdm Afida was there too accompany by mdm.Intan. Mr.Arnold and Rahezal with their current politics issues I guess and I was sitting next to Mr.Haijon family, Firdausi & his wife, Ms.Angela =)In short, they are very friendly and funny!

Hm, didn't manage to capture any pictures because everyone is very busy with they food. hahaha!
Okk, done with the Chinese new year, another story soon!
till then, byeee! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment