Sunday, January 30, 2011

Dear DAD. =)

Dad used to quotes "age is only a number, never take it seriously or else u feel that you are getting old, just relax like ME!" hahah..I feel it very funny, but I do agree with him sometimes, but even if you think age is only a number, the character of you will reflect the real you and your age! trust me!.hahahah!

Yes, last Saturday dad is officially turn 49 years old another year he will be turning 50! Can't believe that dad is getting old (ops, sorry dad i mention that). haha! Anyway, we celebrated it again once more. Hmp,the older you be, the more celebration you will make i guess! hahaha.
Breakfast with the family is the first thing in the morning, its a routine. Then, we went to shopping mall,sort of window shopping. Didn't manage to buy some stuff because it is too crowded maybe because of the Chines New Year is just around the corner. Yeah, u get it right, we went home with an empty handed.

Reached home around 2pm, while waiting for dad to take his shower, I was busy preparing dad surprise cake. you know what, I've been lighting the candle about twice and dad haven't came out from the bathroom, duhh! i blow it off again. LOL.
Finally, dad came out from the bathroom and sitting down in the living room with my brothers and i came out with the cake. I can see dad was so happy with his cake.
Later at night, we had a family dinner and out for a family karaoke session.
Hmp, didn't manage to capture lots of picture, but let me just put a few as memories. =)
Happy Birthday DAD! We love you!...




No comments:

Post a Comment