Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Just a blog.


Hey guys, sorry for the late updates of my blog..yeah, should blame the workloads. Hehe!
Anywhere, what should I complain about this time? This is what happens if the “boredom” rules almost every day. Haha! I should start with the last Saturday event, maybe it is more appropriate with the words boring day.haha, joking dude don’t be that serious!
 Well, that last Saturday which I mean is we have this “talk” in UMS. I don’t think I should specified what talk is that cause everyone know about it.Hehe.I thought it was a kind of fun stuff that “they” will presenting to the students who attended the talk since it was Saturday but unfortunately it was too boring, it is a very formal talk instead which makes me fell asleep. There are 4 panels and they are only expected to give out they speech around 20minutes, but what would you expect when the first panel is giving his speech about 1 hour 5 minutes, and what more the other. Haha! Guess what did I do next? Grab my bag and gooooo! Yeah, thats what happen when I’m hungry! LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment