Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Lets talk about this. ^^


Hello!!! Well people, you have read from the beginning of my blog about why did I create blogs, my boring days, and happy days perhaps and maybe there are many more things to come soon. I hope. Hehe. Today, I’m going to write about something that more interesting that before I guess.
Back to last Sunday, to be specific it was dated on the 16th of January 2011. It was a memorable day I should say. Yes, it is. This is regarding to our module activity for the part 4 student which is compulsory, so don’t mind what it is about because I don’t even bother what’s the purpose. Haha! 

Ok,forget it! Back to my story line. Module is about the “jungle tracking”. Which jungle? Off cause our beloved campus hills! We were asked to have this jungle tracking about 7kM of distance from the gym right after the Fasa 3. I should describe this as a “killing activity” because it was really are!  I though the jungle tracking is about having a nice view of the campus or just chilling and relaxing but it turns out, we are about almost to be train as an ARMY!!! I have no problem with the dirty or disgusting mud or even smelly, but the activities is tough too! We were asked to climb that slippery hill, down from the hill is even worse! We have experience on walking and climbing even we learn a new skill of walking I guess, which is “just slide” if u can’t do the walking.haha! Even thou I did not slide over, but still I am suffering from this muscle pain up to two days! Yeah, this is what happen when you try to prove something that you are not ready!  Anywhere, what I can’t believe is, we have been walking about 6 hours.  Hmm Well, there’s too much to talk about, it’s better for me to stop for now, will write another soon! Byee!  

No comments:

Post a Comment