Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Happy Birthday DAD..

Hey readers! my appology for the late update in my blog. I know you guys have been waiting for my latest post right? especially Aziz my classmate and Shadel, been asking almost everyday if i have a new post. =p 

Ok..ok...let me start. Last Saturday, dad celebrated his advance 49th birthday in Ranau, ( guess that dad is very excited to be one year older, haha ) and for the first time, he wasnt celebrating his birthday at home.
Woke up at 6am on weekends wasnt a normal things for me, that is because dad wakes me up my knocking my door like someone that is out of his mind just to bring me out for breakfast. If only i have this "heart-attack" sickness, i can just easily get killed. lol! Dad used to do that to wake me up..and i hate it!! hahaha! Sorry dad.

Done with  breakfast around 10am, we went home to pack our stuff and called up my cousins and friends to make sure that they are awake and ready to go.Started our ride around 12pm.
We have a very relaxing , fun and exciting moment on our ride, sort of a quality time with the family. hehe! My brothers with their jokes and dad just cant stop listening his 70's song over and over again...
Fiuhhhhh...finally, we reached our destination at "Ceaser's Place, Ranau"....

Well, here's some pictures..............

Nice view.

The arrival.Thats my mom & dad. =)  ( before )


Youngest brother.

The Guys & Me. haha!
Part of the bestfriend.

Dad with his funny speech.


Everyone is sooo happy!

The greatest man on earth. Yes,my dad. =)
This is what happen towards the end. ( after )



Well, it was a memorable day. Im glad that dad was having so much fun and so do i. hehee..
Last but not least, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD and many more years to come!! *hugs&kisses* 
ohhhhh by the way, dear friends, thanks for everything, you guys rock the night !! =) 
Wokayy! till then people!...

1 comment: